Top-five most-read stories for the week of June 17, 2019
We know, there’s lots of privacy news, guidance and documentation to keep up with every day. And we also know, you’re busy doing all the things required of the modern privacy professional. Sure, we distill the latest news and relevant content down in the Daily Dashboard and our weekly regional digests, but sometimes that’s even too much. To help, we offer our top-five most-read stories of the week.
- Privacy Tech: “Deidentification versus anonymity,” by Humu Chief Privacy Officer Lea Kissner
- IAPP Web Conference: “Privacy Engineering Live â€” Is Encrypted Data Personal Under the GDPR?“
- Privacy Perspectives: “A data processing addendum for the CCPA?” byÂ Senior Vice President & General Counsel at IAB, IAB Tech Lab and Trustworthy Accountability Group Michael Hahn and Lowenstein Sandler’s Sundeep Kapur, CIPP/US, and Matt Savare
- Privacy Tracker: “Comparing Maine and Nevada’s new privacy laws with the CCPA,” by Baker McKenzie’s Lothar Determann and Helena Engfeldt, CIPP/E, CIPP/US
- Privacy Tech: “FPF, Israel Tech Policy Institute to launch Privacy Tech Alliance,” by Ryan Chiavetta, CIPP/US