Top-five most-read stories for the week of June 3, 2019
We know, there’s lots of privacy news, guidance and documentation to keep up with every day. And we also know, you’re busy doing all the things required of the modern privacy professional. Sure, we distill the latest news and relevant content down in the Daily Dashboard and our weekly regional digests, but sometimes that’s even too much. To help, we offer our top-five most-read stories of the week.
- Resource Center: “CCPA Amendment Tracker“
- The Privacy Advisor: “Publicly available data under the GDPR: Main considerations,” by Piotr Foitzik, CIPP/A, CIPP/C, CIPP/E, CIPP/G, CIPP/US, CIPM, CIPT
- Web conference: “Tracking CCPA Amendments and Benchmarking Readiness“
- The Privacy Advisor: “GDPR year one: Three CPOs report back,” by Ron De Jesus, CIPP/C, CIPP/E, CIPP/US, CIPM, CIPT
- Privacy Tracker: “Nevada passes consumer opt-out bill,” by Hawah Ahmad, CIPP/E